Students can have the choice of paper based exams (PBE) or computer based exams (CBE) for the following papers:
- ACCA F1, F2 & F3
- CAT T1 – T4, TT5 – TT7 (before 28 Nov 2011) or
- FIA FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2, FAB, FFA & FMA (after 5 December 2011)
The exam formats and durations are the same irregardless of PBE or CBE.
More and more FIA/CAT & ACCA students have selected CBEs since CBEs will bring the following benefits:
- The exam dates can be set at any time, on any dates at your convenience while PBE dates are fixed.
- Students can submit initial documentations at any time (20 working days before the exam dates). The students will never miss initial document submission deadlines which are only applied to the paper based exams.
- Time & cost saving:
- Students can know the result immediately after the exams while PBE results will be released more than 2 months after the exams.
- You can save your transfer fee to ACCA UK since CBE fees will be paid to FTMS Cambodia while PBE fees have to be paid to ACCA UK.
- Opportunity cost saving:
- Students can study ACCA all year round.
- Students can minimize the opportunity cost and exam fees by setting the CBE time in your off-peak season and when they are ready for the exams
For further information about registering FIA/CAT & ACCA CBEs in Cambodia, please contact
FTMSGlobal Academy (Cambodia) Pte Ltd
5th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh
Tel: +855 (0) 23 964 116
Fax: +855 (0) 23 964 117