- Operations cover 7 campuses in 5 countries in Asia
- FTMSGlobal Campuses: Cambodia, Hong Kong, Malaysia (2 campuses), Singapore, Vietnam (2 campuses)
- Largest footprint of ACCA tuition provider outside of the U.K.
- Renewed Enhanced Education Framework (ERF)
- Renewed 4 Years EduTrust Certification
- Renewed Singapore Quality Class (SQC) Award
- FTMS College Malaysia collaboration agreement signed with Leeds Metropolitan University, U.K.
- Opening of a new campus in Bukit Jalil, Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and obtain ISO certification
- FTMSGlobal establishes its 100% foreign-owned training company in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– ERF for 4 years
– Registered with 4 Years EduTrust
– Singapore Quality Class (SQC)
- Collaboration agreement signed with Anglia Ruskin University U.K.
- Singapore Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF) registration with Council of Private Education (CPE)
- Registered with EduTrust
- FTMSGlobal Singapore signs collaboration with Nguyen Tat Thanh University (NTTU) and HCM City University of Technology (HUT) in Vietnam to conduct FTMSGlobal Diploma and Higher Diploma programmes
Collaboration agreement signed with University of East London U.K.
Sets up Hanoi Centre in Vietnam
Obtains CaseTrust for Education
FTMSGlobal establishes its 100% foreign-owned training company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Achieves Singapore Quality Class for Private Education Organisations (SQC-PEO)
- FTMSGlobal forms a joint venture company with Brunei Institute of Certified Public Accountants (BICPA-FTMS), specialising in accountancy programmes
- FTMSGlobal Online in Singapore provides e-Learning research and development. A Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) engine is developed with the support of grants from the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) and Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
FTMS expands the ACCA distance teaching programme to China
FTMS expands into London, UK and launched the school of Professional Accounting and Finance
- Joint-venture formed to set up FTMS-De Montfort University Branch Campus in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- FTMS becomes first in the world to develop and deliver online training for ACCA
- FTMS expands the ACCA distance teaching programme in Cambodia
FTMS provides professional accountancy tuition to the “Big 4” accounting firms in Vietnam on a contract basis
FTMS signs collaboration agreement with De Montfort University U.K.
FTMS expands into Hong Kong with the School of Professional Accounting and Finance
- FTMS’s strategic acquisition of ICL Training (Computer Training Arm of International Camputers Ltd. UK which commenced operations in 1983) in Malaysia
- FTMS-ICL Training System commences offering of academic programmes
Expands into Malaysia with the School of Professional Accounting and Finance
Obtains school license
FTMSGlobal Academy establishes in Singapore