English for Accountancy course aims to improve English skills for learners who are working or plan to work in accountancy, finance and audit professions at international organizations.
Apart from improve English in accountancy, the course will help learners to prepare their English before attending professional accountancy programs such as FIA/CAT, ACCA and CFA. The course is conducted by lecturers who have experience and expertise in international accountancy, finance and audit.
Who is English for Accountancy Course Suitable for?
- Those who are working or plan to work in accountancy, finance and audit professions at international organizations.
- Those who plan to study international qualifications such as FIA/CAT, ACCA & CFA
- University students with accounting major who want to improve their English for accountancy
- Level: Pre-intermediate
- Duration: 40 hours
- Timetable: in the evenings and/or at weekends
- Introduction to accounting
- Business finance
- Accounting and accountancy
- Company law
- Accounting policies and standards
- Accounting assumptions and principles
- Depreciation and amortization
- Balance sheet
- Profit & loss account
- Cash flow statement
- Cost accounting
- Pair work, group work and role plays
Initial English Requirement:
- Learners’ English level should be pre-intermediate
- or pass FTMS’ English placement test.
For further information about English for Accountancy course in Cambodia, please contact
FTMSGlobal Academy (Cambodia) Pte Ltd
Ground Floor, Zaman University Building
#8, St: 315, Boeng Kak 1, Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh
Mobile Phone: +855 (0) 010 92 55 45
Mobile Phone: +855 (0) 077 555 091