CIMA – CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS
CIMA is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant finance qualification for business.
CIMA help you to develop both your technical ability and your professional capacity. Your success is important to CIMA. That’s why CIMA ensure employers worldwide understand the benefits you can bring to a business through your knowledge and skills as well as your ethical and professional commitment.
Why Choose CIMA?
- Most accounting qualifications train people for private practice, working on external audit and tax issues.
- CIMA prepares people for a career in business. It teaches skills for strategic advice, managing risk and making key decisions.
- CIMA’s syllabus is designed to deliver a strong understanding of all aspects of business so our members can contribute in many areas of an organisation.
Career Prospects for CIMA Students, Affiliates and Members:
- Management Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Controller
- Director Business Planning
Who is CIMA Suitable for?
- High school leavers
- University students
- University graduates
CIMA Syllabus (16 papers, pass mark 50%)
Entry level: 2011 certificate in business accounting
- C01: Fundamentals of management accounting
- C02: Fundamentals of financial accounting
- C03: Fundamentals of business mathematics
- C04: Fundamentals of business economics
- C05: Fundamentals of ethics, corporate governance and business law
T4: professional competence level
If you have already studied a relevant degree or qualification, you may be entitled to some exemptions from CIMA exams .
Exemptions are awarded only at CIMA’s discretion. CIMA cannot grant exemptions until you are a registered student.
Examinations and Initial Registration Requirements (*)
- Computer based examinations (CBE): available for the first 5 papers
- Organized and invigilated by FTMS Cambodia on a regular basis.
- Flexible to choose examination time
- Result will be displayed instantly on the computer screen at the end of the exam
- Paper based examination (PBE): available from Operational level
- Organized by CIMA in May and November
- Examination time and dates are fixed
(*) FTMS will assist its students in initial registration and examination registration.
For further information about CIMA program in Cambodia, please contact
FTMSGlobal Academy (Cambodia) Pte Ltd
Ground Floor, Zaman University Building
#8, St: 315, Boeng Kak 1, Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh
Mobile Phone: +855 (0) 010 92 55 45
Mobile Phone: +855 (0) 077 555 091