My future, My say
With a large proportion of younger staff members in a professional firm like KPMG, we understand the importance of respecting their thinking and values. The New Generation is well informed, and as an employer we need to provide them with tools and options for them to navigate the future that they would like to see themselves in. We continue to develop programmes that allow our people of the new generation to unleash their maximum potential, and to allow them to work in an inspiring environment that they enjoy and feel supported.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for talented people. Team players who are also innovative thinkers, people who relish the challenge of solving problems and who can communicate their ideas with conviction and passion. People who keep on learning, who want to be at the leading edge of their chosen profession, and who want to make a difference. People who display integrity and objectivity in everything they do. Details as follow:
- graduates with a degree in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, tax, law, foreign trade, or other related fields
- excellent command of English, both verbal and written; and a good command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) is an advantage
- computer literacy
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- team work spirit
- commitment and drive.
If you’re that kind of individual, then at KPMG you’ll be given the room to be yourself and develop your career in the way you’d like. Please submit your application using our online portal.
When & How to apply?
- By clicking the Apply button below , you will be taken to our online application system, where you will be able to apply in three easy steps. Your photo and cumulative transcript are also required to complete the application.
- Each candidate can create no more than one application form. You can log in and out your application with your ID number and email address but no revision is possible after you have already submitted the form to us. So make sure you check your application carefully.
- We receive applications from 18 March to 31 May 2013.
- English test & work simulation: June 2013
- Interview with HR & final interview: July 2013
- On boarding: September 2013
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +85523216899 (ext: 7107 or 7108)