- ACCA preparation courses are scheduled in the evenings and/or at weekends.
- Intakes for knowledge papers (F1 – F4): January, May and September.
- Intakes for skills and professional papers (F5 – F9 & P1 – P5): January (for June and March exams) and July (for September and December exams)
- Timetables will be scheduled in the way that learners can choose to study 2 – 3 papers for each intake.
- Class duration of each class is specifically mentioned on the timetable
- The circled date of each class is the commencement date of that class
- CBE is the abbreviation of the computer based exam schedule. There are different CBE sessions per day and learners can select the convenient time to sit for CBE
For further information about ACCA timetables in Cambodia, please contact
FTMSGlobal Academy (Cambodia) Pte Ltd
Lobby FLoor, Zaman University Building, #8, St.315, Toul Kok, Phnom Penh
Tel: +855 (0) 23 964 116
Fax: +855 (0) 23 964 117