ACCA students are required to pay ACCA UK for the following fees:
- Initial registration fee is due upon initial registration. Students will pay this fee online at the final step of the initial registration process.
- The annual subscription fee is due and payable on 1 January each year. Students will be active when the fee is paid in time. The fee can be paid online.
- Exemption fees are due when the students are given some exemptions after initial registration. The fees can be paid online.
- Examination fees:
- CBE fees will be paid to FTMS Cambodia at its published rate.
- PBE fees will be paid to ACCA UK online when students register for their exams. The fees vary depending on the deadline. The earlier students pay the fees, the lower the fees.
- Re-registration fee:
- Students who fail to pay fees when due, will have their names removed from the ACCA register.
- Students wishing to re-register are now required to submit any amounts unpaid at the time of their removal in addition to the re-registration fee.
- Confirmation of your unpaid fees can be obtained from ACCA Cambodia office
ACCA UK has the right to change its fees without prior notice. Thus, please keep visiting www.ftmsglobal.edu.kh or www.accaglobal.com for updated fees.
The prevailing fees are:
|Re-registration fee||GBP79 + any amounts unpaid at the time of resignation/removal|
|Exemption fees – Knowledge module papers||at the early entry fee below
|Exemption fees – Skills module papers||at the early entry fee below
Paper based examination (PBE) fees for December 2015 exams:
|Deadlines||Knowledge module||Skills module
|Early –31 Aug 2015||GBP71/paper||GBP90/paper||GBP104/paper|
|Standard – 26 Oct 2015||GBP76/paper||GBP96/paper||GBP112/paper|
|Late – 2 Nov 2015||GBP231/paper||GBP252/paper||GBP268/paper|
For further information about other ACCA UK fees, please click Here .