With more than 25-year experience in providing ACCA & FIA/CAT training courses in 12 different countries in Asia and Africa, FTMSGlobal understands that exam techniques play an important role to help students pass the ACCA rigorous exams.
To help students prepare well for Jun 2012 exams, FTMSGlobal would like to invite all ACCA students in Phnom Penh to our FREE ACCA F7, P1, & P2 Exam Techniques co-organized by ACCA Cambodia and FTMS Cambodia with the following details:
- Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012
- Venue: 5th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh
- Registration: 5:45pm – 6:00pm
- ACCA F7, P1 & P2 Exam Techniques: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Speaker: Mr Navzar Taraporvala (BA, BSc, FCA) from UK, our P2 expert. Please click HERE to view his profile.
Joining this seminar, you will not only understand key exam techniques for your exam preparation but will also see how our expert can help you pass your ACCA exams.
Note: There will be mock exam questions for participants.
How to Register
Seats are limited. Please click HERE to register online by 2:30pm on 20 Apr 2012.
For further information about ACCA courses in Cambodia, please contact
5th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh
Tel: +855 (0) 23 964 116
Fax: +855 (0) 23 964 117